18th June 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Christ Polytechnic Institute. I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me whether is it beneficial or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University? -- [New]
  2. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
  4. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  7. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  8. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering?
  13. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  14. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through JEXPO?
  16. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  18. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
20th June 2018, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Christ Polytechnic Institute. I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me whether is it beneficial or not?

Yes, it is beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Candidates after completion of the diploma in automobile engineering can apply for various jobs or study further (BE/BTech). They can work in various automobile manufacturing and auto ancillary manufacturing industries. They can work as Supervisor Trainee or Maintenance supervisor or Technician or mechanical design engineer or quality supervisor or automobile designer or faculty, etc. Automobile industry is one of the fastest growing industries in India.
21st June 2018, 05:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Due to growth in automobile sector the job opportunities are also growing. There are opportunities lying in the area of manufacturing, service station, transport companies, Defence Services. One can go for higher studies to gain more experience and can do Mtech or PhD to further enhance their knowledge. They can also opt for lecturership or for the post of Professor in Engineering college or universities.
21st June 2018, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are studying diploma in automobile engineering from a reputed college, then after successful completion you will have great opportunities surely, if you have the skills.

It all depends on the skill level of the candidate to get a decent job. Also, you have to look into the field, whether there are enough jobs available or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?