18th June 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?

Hi, I want to join Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Christ Polytechnic Institute. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Christ Polytechnic Institute offer job assistance to Diploma Automobile candidates?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  3. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  5. List of colleges to apply for automobile engineering after completion of diploma?
  6. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  8. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  9. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University? -- [New]
  11. List of the colleges for Automotive after passing 10th?
  12. Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  14. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  15. JEXPO exam questions format?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in YD Mane Institute of Technology?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  18. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
20th June 2018, 04:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to join Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Christ Polytechnic Institute. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

The course structure of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute is given below:

Semester: I

Basic Mathematics
English
Applied Mechanics
Engineering Physics
Basic Engineering Drawing
Engineering Workshop Practice

Semester: II

Contributor Personality Development
Environment Conservation & Hazard Management
Material Science & Metallurgy
Computer Applications & Graphics
Thermodynamics and Hydraulics
Basic of Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Semester: III

Automobile Engines
Automobile Transmission & Mechanism
Automobile Electrical System
Fuels & Lubricants
Automobile Pollution Control Engineering
Automobile Component Design

Semester: IV

Vehicle Body Engineering
Vehicle Kinematics & Dynamics
Modern Vehicle Technology
Automobile Industrial Management
Automobile Trade Practice
Automobile Manufacturing Technology
Human Resource Management for Auto Industry

Semester: V

Industrial Training

Semester: VI

Auto Engines, Diagnosis and Testing
Auto Transmission – Mechanism Diagnosis and Testing
Vehicle Air Conditioning
Motor Vehicle Acts & Loss Assessment
Technical Seminar

Duration of the Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?