8th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Does IET Bhaddal offer job assistance to Mechanical Diploma candidates?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from IET Bhaddal. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IET Bhaddal?
  2. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IET Bhaddal?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IET Bhaddal?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to migrate from one college to another under PTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does Christ Polytechnic Institute offer job assistance to Diploma Automobile candidates?
  7. Does Arena Multimedia offer job assistance to Web Designing Diploma candidates?
  8. Does Annex College of Management Studies offer job assistance to Banking & Finance Diploma candidates?
  9. Does Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad offer job assistance to Diploma in Architecture Engineering candidates?
  10. Does Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune offer job assistance to Electronic Cinematography Diploma candidates? -- [New]
  11. Whether Deccan Education Society Technical Institute offer job assistance to Diploma in Surface Coating Technology candidates?
  12. List of Top companies which offer recruitment for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. How to secure a job in Bhushan Steel being a Diploma in Mechanical holder? How much salary they offer for Diploma candidate?
  15. Is three opening for Diploma in mechanical candidates in ISRO?
  16. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?
  17. Does Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur offers job assistance to Fisheries Technology Diploma candidates?
  18. Job opportunities through Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
20th March 2023, 11:21 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IET Bhaddal offer job assistance to Mechanical Diploma candidates?

Yes, IET Bhaddal offer job assistance to Mechanical Diploma candidates.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
20th March 2023, 02:45 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does IET Bhaddal offer job assistance to Mechanical Diploma candidates?

Yes, Ofcourse IET Bhaddal offer job assistance to Mechanical Diploma candidates.

For more information visit this website https://ietbhaddal.edu.in
21st March 2023, 10:47 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have done 12th degree with science stream from a recognised university can do Mechanical Diploma.

Yes, IET Bhaddal offer job assistance to Mechanical Diploma candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?