8th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IET Bhaddal?

I am interested to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IET Bhaddal. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute.Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does IET Bhaddal offer job assistance to Mechanical Diploma candidates?
  2. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IET Bhaddal?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IET Bhaddal?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to migrate from one college to another under PTU?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate with 63% in 10th CBSE?
  7. Eligibility to study abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  9. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?
  10. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. Eligibility to study BTech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical holder?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  14. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  15. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study Integrated BBA+LLB course without studying 12th for Diploma Mechanical holder? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply in WB-TET if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? Eligibility to study D.Ed course for same candidate?
  18. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
15th February 2019, 10:56 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IET Bhaddal?

** Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a twelfth level Diploma course and the duration of this course is three years.

** The required eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IET Bhaddal is that the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

** The admission of the applicants will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the IET Bhaddal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?