18th February 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Education to B.A.(History) candidate?

Hello,
I am studying in B.A. with History specialization. I am planning to do Diploma in Education. Kindly tell me that IGNOU is providing this Diploma in Education course or not? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  3. Government colleges in Delhi which provide B.Ed correspondence?
  4. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering course?
  5. Does IGNOU offer B.A.(English Literature) Honours through Distance Education?
  6. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  7. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Computer Applications to MCA candidate?
  8. Colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) from distance education
  9. Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for female candidate in IGNOU on 12th basis?
  10. Entrance Date for PHD english in india
  11. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education: Support Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Courses available to study in Engineering Diploma course for 10th candidate in IGNOU?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Physical Education in Bhopal for 12th candidate?
  14. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education-Communication Technology for Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to take admission for M.Com course in Correspondence?
  16. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  17. Can I apply for Diploma in Gynaecology from IGNOU being a B.A.M.S candidate?
  18. Short term courses after MBA in HR to get Good Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
19th February 2016, 11:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Education to B.A.(History) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying in B.A. with History specialization. I am planning to do Diploma in Education. Kindly tell me that IGNOU is providing this Diploma in Education course or not? Please tell me asap.
IGNOU offer only Diploma in Elementary Education. It does not offer Diploma in Education. The eligibility to study the Diploma in Elementary Education is follows; the untrained permanent teachers having passed 10+2 standard examination with 50% marks and above teaching at primary and elementary level (standard I to VIII) in recognised school. The teachers should have minimum 2 years experience in teaching. The duration of the course is 2 years. There is no age limit. The website link is given
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/585/2
20th February 2016, 12:52 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Education to B.A.(History) candidate?

Yes, IGNOU does provide the above mentioned course on the basis of your 10th or 12th results as t is the minimum educational qualification required in order to be eligible for the course. Therefore, you need not worry, you can very much opt to pursue the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?