14th July 2010, 01:05 PM
sanjeevoberoi

Entrance Date for PHD english in india

Please help me for PHD English Entrance Test Dates.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  5. Entrance exams to study PhD in English in India? Syllabus and requirements to apply?
  6. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate?
  7. Which course should i choose in post graduation to become a English professor in a college?
  8. Universities offering PhD to a candidate who has secured 50% in M.A.(English) in India?
  9. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
  10. Possibility to study PhD in English for a candidate who has secured 51% in M.A.?
  11. Ph.D in English after completing M.A in English?
  12. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  13. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  14. List of entrance exams available to get PhD(Home Science) admission in India? Examination date of such entrance exams? -- [New]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English?
  16. Entrance Exam Date of PhD admission?
  17. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam? List of universities for admission?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
18th July 2010, 12:34 AM
odc

Default Re: Entrance Date for PHD english in india

the entrance tests for PhD admissions is normally held in the month of march to may.so i am sorry to say but the dates have gone for PhD entrances.but if still you want to know more about this then there is a list below of some well known institutes which provide PhD in english-
Jadavpur University,Presidency College,St. Xaviers College,Delhi University,Calcutta University.
you can google these institutes and get the dates.so better luck next time.bye
18th July 2010, 12:59 AM
happy to help

I don't know the exact date of entrance
I am sending u some institute which provide PHD ::

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HEALTH MANAGEMENT RESEARCH, JAIPUR - ADMISSIONS - Form Availability Dates : July 20, 2010 - July 20, 2010
"Applications invited for post graduate program in rural management."

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HEALTH MANAGEMENT RESEARCH, JAIPUR - ADMISSIONS - Form Submission Date : July 22, 2010 - July 22, 2010

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HEALTH MANAGEMENT RESEARCH, JAIPUR - ADMISSIONS - Interview : July 26, 2010 - July 27, 2010

THAPAR UNIVERSITY -PhD ADMISSIONS 2010 - Interview : July 20, 2010 - July 20, 2010
"Applications invited for PhD courses on basis of interview."

NIRMA UNIVERSITY - ADMISSION TO PHD PROGRAMS 2010 - Form Availability Dates : June 1, 2010 - July 18, 2010
"Applications invited."

NIRMA UNIVERSITY - ADMISSION TO PHD PROGRAMS 2010 - Form Submission Date : July 18, 2010 - July 18, 2010
"Applications invited."

MODY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE - LAW ADMISSIONS - Form Submission Date : July 20, 2010 - July 20, 2010
"Applications invited by Faculty of Juridical Sciences for admission to B A LL B, B Com LL B, B B A LL B, LL M, PhD."

DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY - ADMISSION TO PhD PROGRAMS 2010-2011 - Interview : August 12, 2010 - August 13, 2010
"Applications invited for PhD - civil, electrical, electronics and communication, mechanical, production,..."

FULLBRIGHT FOREIGN LANGUAGE TEACHING ASSISTANCE - USIEF - Scholarship Notification : September 1, 2010
"Scholarship notification for all English teachers who have a Master's degree, who are keen to teach Hindi, Bengali, Urdu, or Gujarati in US campuses."
18th July 2010, 02:49 PM
Senior Member+++

DATE ,TIME AND VENUE
Date: Tuesday, 12 July 2010.
Time: Two hours, 11.00 am to 1.00 pm.
Maximum marks: 60.
Venue: Department of English, Humanities and Social Sciences Building, Opposite Main Administrative Office, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar.

HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU
refer http://http://www.spuvvn.edu/pgd/eng...hd_ent_eng.pdf
18th July 2010, 03:28 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hiii entrance exam for phd in English will be announced soon so if u need u can go through some websites an come to know
http://www.successcds.net/CET/Punjab-University-CET-Dates.html
http://updates.highereducationinindia.com/2009/dr-b-r-ambedkar-open-university-m-phil--14
http://www.indiastudycenter.com
6th August 2010, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

WHEN PH.D [ENGLISH ] RESULT WILL BE DECLARED
31st August 2010, 10:46 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjeevoberoi View Post
Please help me for PHD English Entrance Test Dates.
some well known institutes which provide PhD in english-
Jadavpur University,Presidency College,St. Xaviers College,Delhi University,Calcutta University.as the dates have already gone bw march to may
you can google these institutes and get the dates.so better luck next time.bye
13th May 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

pls help me to provide entance exam date of phd conducted by all universities
18th June 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR ,I HAVE GOT 53% IN ENGLISH LITERATURE, I BELONG TO SC ST , AM I ELIGIBLE TO DO PHD.
2nd July 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the date of Ph.D admission $ syllabus also
17th July 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Helo, i hv got 60% in pg in eng lit. Now i want to phd in eng .plz help me nd tel me abt phd entrance exam date nd sylabus.
22nd August 2011, 12:59 AM

i am shantha. i finished my mphil and now i wanted to do my phd in english. can you please tell me when will the entrance exam
22nd August 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to do phd in english. i am searching for guide. can you please help me to find out the guide
27th September 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Mphil in english I am searching for guide. can u helf me to find out the guide

Snigdha Biswas
M.A. in English
Final year
27th September 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do Mphil in english. i am searching for guide. can you please help me to find out the guide
30th January 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir,
am sudhashok. i want to know about english syllubus for phd entrance examination?
13th July 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, where can i do ph.d.(eng) after M.A. In haryana or delhi
7th March 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir g.m.i do not know about syllbus but i have desire to do ph.d plz guide me.
10th May 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Phd in english with 49.5% in M.A (English) from Burdwan University?I completed my MA in 1988-90 batch from BU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?