8th August 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

doing diploma in electronics nd telecommunication engineering

i m a 10th pass and doing diploma in etc..so can i apply for airhostess

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  2. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  4. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  5. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  6. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  7. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  8. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  9. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  10. List of companies with salary for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering candidate?
  11. Is it possible to join NASA after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  12. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  14. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
9th August 2015, 08:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: doing diploma in electronics nd telecommunication engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a 10th pass and doing diploma in etc..so can i apply for airhostess
No, you are not eligible for Air Hostess exam.

Candidates are required to complete the 12th standard or graduation from a recognized board or university. Your age should be below 25 years. Your minimum height should be 156 cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.

List of the best Air Hostess Institute in India :-

Aakash Aviation Academy, Bhopal
Airsonic Training Academy , Panaji
Air Hostess Academy (A.H.A.), New Delhi
Aptima Air Hostess Academy, New Delhi
Avalon Aviation Academy, Andheri (E), Mumbai
Dream High and Fly High, Mumbai
Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training (F.I.A.T.), Andheri (W), Mumbai
Global Institute of Flight Kare and Management, New Delhi
International Airlines Academy, Chennai
Sristys Aviation, Hyderabad
9th August 2015, 11:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: doing diploma in electronics nd telecommunication engineering

Yes, you can apply for Air Hostess training course and can opt for job in that sector after completion of your course. However, you need to complete your diploma course and then opt for the course. There are many institutes which offers courses on Aviation to become Air Hostess. The admission is mainly done on the basis of interview. You should have pleasing communication skill and good personality.
If you are looking for Air Hostess job directly after completion of your diploma, then this is not possible as you are doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and for air hostess job you need to have diploma in aviation/ hospitality management/ hotel management/ Tourism Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?