20th July 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join NASA after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?

I am diploma student of electronics and telecommunication engineering. I want to join nasa after completing my diploma. Is it possible to join NASA after diploma, how? Please tell me the detail procedure for the same. Awaiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma
  2. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  3. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  8. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  9. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  10. Is it possible to be a part of NASA? I have done B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  12. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  13. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  14. After Electronics and Telecommunication diploma can I join Marine Engineering?
  15. How to join in NASA for astronaut after studying electronics and communication engineering diploma
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  17. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
21st July 2015, 11:34 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join NASA after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?

NASA stands for "National Aeronautics and Space Administration"

Getting placed in NASA is not an easy task.

You must have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria for getting placed in NASA.

Eligibility for job in NASA :

** You should have degree of B.E/B.Tech with minimum 65% marks

** Your Age must not be more than 36 years.

** Relaxation of age will be as per provided by central government rules.

So you are not eligible for getting a job in NASA.

Now my suggestion to you is that you should go for the graduation then after apply for the job in NASA.

Selection process :

** The selection will be given only after checking your intellectual capacity and experience.

** There will be interview and group discussion for the selection process.

So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your communication good for interview and keep your technical knowledge up to date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?