22nd August 2015, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Download last 6 years question papers of Mechanical Engineering Diploma 1st semester exam of Technical Examination Board of Maharashtra

Dear Sir,
I am studying in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Technical Examination Board of Maharashtra. So, I want to get last six years question paper of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 1st semester exam. So, I request you if you have please send me.

Related Questions:
  1. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  2. Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering from technical examination board of VMR?
  3. Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering from technical examination board of PSR?
  4. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. JNTU, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 1st Semester, Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Last 3 years question papers of diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Punjab Technical University BBA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Gujarat Technical University Electrical and Electronics Engineering 1st semester Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Kurukshetra University, Mechanical Engineering-1st Sem., Manufacturing Process Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Thermal Engineering-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Karnataka Technical Education previous year question papers of Electrical Engineering Diploma 1st and 2nd semester exams?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in LEET if having one backlog in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  15. PTU, B.Tech, 1st Sem., Elements of Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
6th September 2017, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download last 6 years question papers of Mechanical Engineering Diploma 1st semester exam of Technical Examination Board of Maharashtra

Calculate the width of the belt taking centrifugal tension into account. a leather belt is required to transmit 7.5 kw from a pulley 1.2 m in diameter, running at 250 r.p.m. the angle embraced is 165° and the coefficient of friction between the belt and the pulley is 0.3. if the safe working stress for the leather belt is 1.5 mpa, density of leather 1 mg/m3 and thickness of belt 110 mm.?
28th October 2018, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download last 6 years question papers of Mechanical Engineering Diploma 1st semester exam of Technical Examination Board of Maharashtra

I need previous year question paper for tamilnadu polytechnic college for the subject manufacturing process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?