3rd February 2015, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Duration of the course after passing 12th in Nowgong polytechnic, Assam?

Dear,sir i have passed 12th in science steam but i want join polytechnic please inform about my joining and duration of the course and fee structure in Nowgong polytechnic,Assam.please reply me below mention email as soon as possible [email protected]

5th February 2015, 12:41 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: Duration of the course after passing 12th in Nowgong polytechnic, Assam?

You can do Polytechnic Diploma after 12th standard in Nowgong polytechnic Assam.

Duration of course is 3 years.

Eligibility Criteria for Polytechnic Diploma:-

You must be passed 10th standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.

You must consist 40% marks in Math and science for general candidate, 35% marks in Math and science for SC candidate and 33% marks in Math and science for ST candidate.

You must appear and qualify in the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) for the concerned academic session for the courses as notified by The Director of Technical Education, Assam.

The upper age limit is 20 years on the 1st day of August of the year of admission. The upper age limit is relax able by 3 years for SC and ST candidates.

You must be physically as well as mentally fit.

You must be an Indian Citizen and permanent resident of Assam.

For more information you can contact on this number and email.

Phone No. (03672) 254032

E-Mail : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?