21st November 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Diploma in International Restaurant Management course? Where should I go for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th and want to study Diploma in International Restaurant Management. Please tell me duration of this course? Where should I go for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get pursue Diploma in Catering Restaurant Management along with HSC simultaneously? Job opportunities after this course?
  2. How much time it take to complete the Diploma course in Catering and Restaurant Management after 10th?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Disaster Management Diploma course in Symbiosis International University?
  4. Admission procedure and course duration of Financial Management Diploma course in International Council For Management Studies, Chennai?
  5. Course duration and total expenses of PG Diploma(Logistics & Retail Management) in International Institute for Learning in Management Business School?
  6. What should I do after completing B.Com in correspondence with 48% aggregate
  7. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  8. Courses available in abroad for M.Com last year student?
  9. List of 1-2 years courses available in Saharanpur(U.P) which assists in earning good salary in U.S.A?
  10. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  11. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector? -- [New]
  12. What are the career opportunities in Mangalore after completing SSLC course?
  13. How to do correspondence course in Civil Engineering?
  14. Feed back of ICAS Tech Singapore for Advance diploma in Restaurant and catering Management course?
  15. What should I do to become an Air Hostess being a 10th student?
  16. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
  17. Detailed information, pattern and fee structure of M.Com in IGNOU?
  18. List of top institute in health safety environment in India? -- [Most Discussed]
24th November 2016, 05:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Diploma in International Restaurant Management course? Where should I go for it?

The duration of the course is of 3 years from a recognized university and in order to get admission in the course, you will have to appear and clear an entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute or by the prospective state you are residing in.

You will get admission in the course only after clearing the examination with a good score. from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?