21st November 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How to apply to study Diploma in French language at JNU? When should I apply for it?

Hello sir, Does JNU provides Diploma in French Language. How to apply to study this course? When should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for french language course in JNU? Is there any entrance exam required?
  2. How to study the French Language in JNU?
  3. Eligibility to apply in UPSC CDS-II Non-Technical recruitment for a female who is a graduate in French Language?
  4. How can I apply for joining courses in French language?
  5. Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student?
  6. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  7. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  8. Details of French language course or Diploma in French language at any esteemed university?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  10. How can I apply for diploma course or graduation in French after qualifying level 1 exam in French?
  11. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  12. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  13. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  14. How can I become a french teacher? I am in 12th class
  15. Is there any government job in India which I can apply if I am a expert in French language?
  16. Can I do PG diploma in foreign language after completing DELF A2?
  17. Am I eligible for Integrated Foreign Language course in JNU? How do I apply for it?
  18. Syllabus of enterance exam of JNU FOR SCHOOL OF LANGUAGE & SCIENCE? -- [Most Discussed]
24th November 2016, 05:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply to study Diploma in French language at JNU? When should I apply for it?

Yes, JNU offers the above mentioned course and the minimum educational requirement is that the candidate should have completed their +2 level of examination from a recognized with a minimum of 45% in aggregate.

Candidate will further have to appear for an entrance test conducted by JNU and can get admission in the course after clearing the examination.

You will have to fill up the application form and submit it with the details asked for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?