15th October 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Disaster Management Diploma course in Symbiosis International University?

Please tell me about the duration of Diploma in Disaster Management course available in Symbiosis International University. I would like to know the course fee also. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Writing(English) in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in International Business Operation in IGNOU?
  3. Course duration and total expenses of PG Diploma(Logistics & Retail Management) in International Institute for Learning in Management Business School?
  4. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  5. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  6. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  7. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission and course fee of Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management in Pearl International Institute of Hotel Management?
  9. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer placement to NGO Management Diploma holders? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  10. Entrance exam to join Symbiosis International University for PG Diploma in Total Quality Management course?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Renewable Energy in TERI University? Duration of this course?
  12. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses?
  13. Total fee expenses including course fee of B.Pharmacy in International Medical University? -- [New]
  14. Admission criteria to study PG Diploma(Total Quality Management) in Symbiosis International University?
  15. Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course in IFTM University?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  18. Detailed information, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Physiotherapy course?
17th October 2016, 02:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Disaster Management Diploma course in Symbiosis International University?

As you have mentioned above that you want to know about the course duration of Disaster Management Diploma in Symbiosis International University and the fee structure, so regarding that I have given you the information below.

Course duration:

1 year full time course.

Fee structure:

Total of Rs. 60,000/- including tuition fees, but admission fees, hostel fees and other fees are not included.
17th October 2016, 10:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Disaster Management Diploma course in Symbiosis International University?

I am sorry to say that Diploma in Disaster Management is not offered by Symbiosis International University.

Below I have mentioned the list of Diploma courses offered by the above mentioned University, you may opt any one of them.

List of Diploma courses offered by Symbiosis International University:-

Diploma in Arbitration, Conciliation & Alternative Dispute Resolution System
Diploma in Human Rights Jurisprudence
Diploma in International Business Laws & Corporate Laws in India
Diploma in Taxation Law
Diploma in Cyber Laws
Diploma in Criminology and Penology
Diploma in Banking Laws
Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence
Diploma in Human Resource Management and Labour Laws
Diploma in Media Law
Diploma in Gender, Sexuality and Human Rights
Diploma in Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions
Diploma in Paralegal Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?