18th July 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How much time it take to complete the Diploma course in Catering and Restaurant Management after 10th?

Hello sir, I have just completed 10th standard and interested to study Diploma Catering and Restaurant Management because I love cooking. How much time it took to complete the Diploma course in Catering and Restaurant Management after 10th?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get pursue Diploma in Catering Restaurant Management along with HSC simultaneously? Job opportunities after this course?
  2. Feed back of ICAS Tech Singapore for Advance diploma in Restaurant and catering Management course?
  3. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  4. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  5. What kind of jobs are available in India for a candidate through B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course?
  6. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  7. How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?
  8. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  9. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?
  10. Procedure to do diploma in management or event management -- [New]
  11. Catering management after 10th is a wise decision? Relevant subjects to take in 12th related to Catering?
  12. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  13. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  14. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  15. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management?
  16. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Duration of Diploma in International Restaurant Management course? Where should I go for it?
  18. How to go for higher studies after completing my diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology from IHMCT Chennai?
19th July 2016, 10:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it take to complete the Diploma course in Catering and Restaurant Management after 10th?

Diploma course in Catering and Restaurant Management has good scope in the market. If you go for diploma course after completion of your matriculation then it will take three years to complete your course. However if you go for the same after completion of your intermediate, then it will take only two years to complete your diploma degree.
20th July 2016, 01:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it take to complete the Diploma course in Catering and Restaurant Management after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have just completed 10th standard and interested to study Diploma Catering and Restaurant Management because I love cooking. How much time it took to complete the Diploma course in Catering and Restaurant Management after 10th?

The duration of the Diploma in Catering and Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology is three years after 10th standard. The course is available in various institutions in India. The course is available in the following institutions also;

Welcome group Graduate School of Hotel Administration - Website Link
Bell Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology - Website Link
20th July 2016, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are various diploma courses in hotel management and catering technology. The best option will be the 3 years course if you want to study after class 10th. Admission will be through polytechnic entrance exam.

There are other courses also related to food production, housekeeping, banquet management etc which vary from 1 year to 2 years duration.
21st July 2016, 03:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The course is both of 3 years and 2 years, like if you opt for the course just after completion of your 10th boards, you will have to pursue a 3 year course and if you opt for the course after completion of your 12th boards, then the course duration will be of 2 years.
21st July 2016, 02:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Diploma course in Catering and Restaurant Management after completing class 10th is of 3 years. Admission will be mainly based on the performance in the Polytechnic Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?