19th January 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for MHT CET? I have passed 5th and 6th exam from Maharashtra

My daughter is appearing for XII cbse board from Chhattisgarh. We are basically from Nagpur but because of my husband's job we are staying out of Maharashtra. My daughter passed her V & VI exam from Maharashtra. Is she eligible for MHT CET?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  2. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  3. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015? -- [New]
  4. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  5. What is the recent criteria for domicile of Maharasthra? I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra
  6. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  7. What is the medical eligibility criteria? I want to appear for MHT CET medical
  8. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  9. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  10. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  11. mht-cet forms from outside maharashtra available?
  12. Application form for MAH CET Exam?
  13. How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?
  14. MHT CET cutoff of engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  17. Can I give Mht-cet exam while studying in 12th?
  18. Online MHT CET application form for outside Maharashtra state (OMS) candidate?
14th February 2012, 05:41 PM
bunty00

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MHT CET? I have passed 5th and 6th exam from Maharashtra

hy,
Here is the eligibility criteria for MHT CET
All Indian nationals who have cleared Class XII board exams with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to take MHT CET Exams, if they score more than the minimum marks specified as the eligibility criterion. Students appearing for class XII in the current year can take the test on a provisional basis.

Minimum marks specified for General category students are 50% (or 150 marks out of 300) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together whereas students of Maharashtra belonging to backward classes have to score at least 45% (or 135 marks out of 300) in the three subjects.

Students who hold Diploma in Engineering from a recognized polytechnic with at least 50% marks may also appear for MHT CET. Although Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) candidates are eligible for MHT CET, they cannot participate in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). Instead, they can only apply for the admissions against the Institute Level seats or vacant seats in Unaided Private Engineering Colleges or Institutes after CAP.

OMS candidates do not have the facility of reservation too and all OMS candidates are treated as open or general category students. NRI candidates can be admitted to up to 15% sanctioned intake of MHT CET.

Additional criteria for special courses:

Candidates seeking admission to Biomedical or Biotech Engineering courses should have passed the subject of Biology in addition to English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class XII.
At present, female candidates cannot seek admission to the Mining Engineering course.
Marine Engineering aspirants have to fulfill other eligibility criteria as defined by the institute.
27th December 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MHT CET? I have passed 5th and 6th exam from Maharashtra

I'm OMS student.But I completed my BDS course from private college under MUHS,NASHIK.Am I eligible for MHT PGD CET?
13th August 2020, 04:34 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria for MHT CET is
Candidate must have passed 11 and 12 standard from the state
Candidate must have a domicile of the state
If the father is working in a government Ecton than only the child is eligible otherwise not eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?