21st May 2022, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for B.E/B.TECH after diploma?

Hello sir, i am diploma holder after 10 from Gujarat technological university, i want to know whether i am eligible for B.E/B.TECH. my %age=62.74.

22nd May 2022, 08:17 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.E/B.TECH after diploma?

Eligibility for B.E after diploma:-

Candidates who have completed a 3-years diploma in any engineering stream are eligible for B.E/B. Tech for Diploma holders.

These diploma students can get admission in the second year of the engineering course. That is why they get a one-year advantage, and they can finish the course in three years of time.
22nd May 2022, 10:33 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed 3 year diploma in any engineering stream or BSc degree or equivalent exam with atleast 50% marks and mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12 are eligible for B.tech .

Diploma holders can get admission into second year of engineering course.
23rd May 2022, 05:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for B.E/B.TECH after diploma:-

Candidates who have completed 3 years diploma in Engineering stream are eligible for B.Tech course.
Diploma students can get admission in the second year of the engineering course. That is why they get a one year advantage, and they can finish the course in 3 years of time.
24th May 2022, 12:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria to get eligible for B.E/B.TECH after the diploma is that candidates must have completed a three-year diploma course in any engineering field. These diploma holders are eligible to enroll in the second year of an engineering program. As a result, they can save one year and can complete the course in three years.
24th May 2022, 06:53 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Candidates who have completed a 3-years diploma in any engineering stream are eligible for B. Tech for Diploma holders. These diploma students can get admission in the second year of the engineering course. That is why they get a one-year advantage, and they can finish the course in three years of time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?