24th May 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?

i am doing diploma in chemical engineering 3 year. after completing my diploma doing b.tech chemical engineering is available in csir (council of scientific & industrial research)

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Chemical Sciences through CSIR after completed post graduation in Chemical Engineering?
  2. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  3. Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?
  4. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  5. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  6. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through correspondence if completed 3 years of training in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant?
  8. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  9. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  10. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  11. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma? -- [New]
  12. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  13. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  14. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  15. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  16. ITI or Diploma courses related to Chemical engineering? Institutes or colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  17. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
25th May 2015, 08:34 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing diploma in chemical engineering 3 year. after completing my diploma doing b.tech chemical engineering is available in csir (council of scientific & industrial research)

To do B.tech in Chemical Engineering, which is a under graduate course of 4 years duration after diploma is not possible. The needed educational qualification for doing B.tech course is that you should have completed +2 from a recognized school board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects.

But having completed Diploma you are not eligible for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?