24th May 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, fees and commencement of batch for PG Diploma in Gynaecology?

I hav done bams from north India
I want to get admission to pg diploma in gynae
Eligibility, fees n when ll d batch start
Plz helpme

17th December 2015, 12:53 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility, fees and commencement of batch for PG Diploma in Gynaecology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hav done bams from north India
I want to get admission to pg diploma in gynae
Eligibility, fees n when ll d batch start
Plz helpme
Basic eligibility for admission PG course of gynecology candidates should completed their MBBS degree with good marks who pursue (MD, MS, DNB & Diploma course in Gynecology) and candidate should attend the entrance examination also. Fees structure depends upon colleges and basically batches starts from academic calender for PG courses.
6th April 2017, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, fees and commencement of batch for PG Diploma in Gynaecology?

I am doing diploma in clinical medicine,will I be able to join diploma in gynecology and obstetrics after completing my current course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?