1st February 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in ITI machinist course?

Sir, myself Sahu Suraj Ramchandra. I am in 12th class in commerce stream. I want to do the ITI machinist course. What to do? My mobile no.is 8898746095, email [email protected]. If you can help please help me.

Related Questions:
2nd February 2017, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in ITI machinist course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, myself Sahu Suraj Ramchandra. I am in 12th class in commerce stream. I want to do the ITI machinist course. What to do? My mobile no.is 8898746095, email [email protected]. If you can help please help me.

Candidates after completion of 10th standard can apply for the admission in ITI Machinist course. There are various Government Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) are available in various cities. You can contact the institution and get the application form. Fill up the application form for the admission. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 10th examination. The ITIs are offering various courses in different trades. You can choose the Machinist course. The course is useful for getting jobs in various industries.
6th April 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in ITI machinist course?

Sir, myself shubham londhe. I am in 12th class in commerce stream. I want to do the ITI machinist course. What to do? My mobile no.is 7040079788, email [email protected]. If you can help please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?