29th May 2012, 12:25 AM
nazia mohammed

Rank required to give diploma in Gynaecology? I am doing MBBS final year

can u tell me about the ranks that can give diploma in gynaecology
i am doing my MBBS final year

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Gynaecology Diploma course for MBBS 2nd year student?
  2. Can I take admission for Diploma in Panchkarma or in Gynaecology after completion of BAMS graduation?
  3. Procedure to study Diploma in Gynaecology course for BAMS Doctor?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course being a B.A.M.S graduate?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course? -- [New]
  6. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do diploma course in Obstetrics and gynaecology?
  8. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Gynaecology to B.A.M.S student?
  9. Post graduate Diploma in Gynaecology for foreign student in India?
  10. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  11. Detailed information and syllabus of Gynaecology Diploma entrance exam for B.H.M.S graduate in Kolkata? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  14. Can I apply for Diploma in Gynaecology from IGNOU being a B.A.M.S candidate?
  15. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?
  16. Is Diploma in Gynaecology course available to study for Bachelor of Physiotherapy candidate?
  17. How to get admission in DGO course?
  18. A BAMS Doctor is PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
31st December 2014, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rank required to give diploma in Gynaecology? I am doing MBBS final year

Can I become gynecologist after completing bams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?