21st November 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science for 10th Maths student?

hello
my son has taken maths in class 10
but want to do diploma in computer science
after this....he is not taken computers in 10th
so he is eligible???? please tell me about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  2. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E?
  3. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  4. How should I get admission in medical? I am a 10th standard student
  5. Which is better B.Sc (maths) or Diploma (elect)maths)?
  6. Diploma in Computer Science is possible after 10th? Is 10+2 good or Diploma?
  7. How to get admission in best B.Tech Colleges after the completion of 10th standard and completed 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  9. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  10. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  11. Is maths a compulsory subject for BCA courses or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. BHU admission form and eligibility for B.Sc in maths and computer science
  13. Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 10th Class to join Diploma in Computer Science?
  14. How much marks are required in 10th in science and maths for admission in computer science?
  15. Which stream should I take between Science and Commerce if I am average student with weaker skills in Maths and Biology?
  16. Whether session is started before result enlisting in Indian Schools? Admission in 11th Science for a student of Qatar?
  17. How to join diploma in computer science engineering course after passing 10th
  18. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?
25th November 2014, 11:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science for 10th Maths student?

You can apply for Polytechnic entrance examination like JEXPO, JEECUP etc for getting admission in Diploma in Computer Science. Admission in top Institutes is based on the score you get in polytechnic entrance exam.

10th qualification is required for this course and you are surely eligible for this entrance exam. Hence, you must be well prepared for it, so that you can get admission in a decent college.

There is age limit also for these entrance exams and you must be at least 21 years of age. There is age relaxation available for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?