19th June 2011, 08:05 AM
anslem

Which stream should I take between Science and Commerce if I am average student with weaker skills in Maths and Biology?

i have complited 10th from last 5 years i was interested in science and now i am interested in commerce i want to choose science but in average student and i am weak in maths and littile much in biology i never get more than 65 persent because of fear of maths and science i am not taking science. please kindly tell me which i should i take.

25th July 2011, 11:29 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which stream should I take between Science and Commerce if I am average student with weaker skills in Maths and Biology?

Dear friend,
If you are the average student then you have to go for commerce stream.Because in science stream you have to put more hardwork and dedication to understand things as you are average student.

But these doesn't matter how you are,It's totally depend on how much hardworking you are.
27th July 2011, 10:50 AM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: Which stream should I take between Science and Commerce if I am average student with weaker skills in Maths and Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anslem View Post
i have complited 10th from last 5 years i was interested in science and now i am interested in commerce i want to choose science but in average student and i am weak in maths and littile much in biology i never get more than 65 persent because of fear of maths and science i am not taking science. please kindly tell me which i should i take.
HELLO....
Her you mention in your question about your problem and my suggestion to you that you choose COMMERCE STREAM after 10th. In science stream you are not good and in ths stream you have lots of study and hard working which are very difficult for you.

So you select COMMERCE STREAM...

ALL THE BEST...
6th August 2011, 03:34 AM
btcs11

Default Re: Which stream should I take between Science and Commerce if I am average student with weaker skills in Maths and Biology?

hi friend,
the choice between commerce and science depends on your interest.
all the degree as of now has very good scope.

if you are interested in science do choose science stream along with maths and upon completion of 12th class do professional courses like MBBS,BE etc it has good scope and you can get good jobs. but being weaker in both maths and biology you cannot join in these professional courses.

so better opt for commerce stream and commerce is better than science as of now,this is because every year there are many who become engineers and many prefer science stream and do bachelors in that stream . so no.of people in commerce stream is quite less compared to science stream which results in less competition and more opportunities for commerce stream.

all the best
25th September 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a electrical enginner, so am i supposed to do science or commerce. i am a bit weak in maths. so for engineer which is better science or commerce
25th September 2011, 11:30 PM
saurabh abhijeet

hello dear,

if you are weak in maths then you should definitely go with commerce...

but in accounts section of commerce mathematical tools and tricks are
also used so if you fear of mathematical tools and formulas then you can
choose arts as a subject......
26th September 2011, 10:51 AM
saugata2008

I think science is the better .Because If you choose science ,you can go for BE,B.tech,MBBS,B,Sc mainly .But other than that after B.Sc you can apply for CA .You can be a lawyer .You can go for BBA,MBA,BCA,MCA etc.So for a science student it is easy to jump into the commerce territory .There are so many exams where any science with PCM students are applicable like -NDA,IES etc .
But with commerce you will have very few options like CA,CS.ICWA .A commerce student can't switch to science .

So I will suggest you to go for science .

Thank you
31st December 2011, 11:06 PM
rrmm92

you are the average student then you have to go for commerce stream.Because in science stream you have to put more hardwork and dedication to understand things as you are average student.

good luck
2nd January 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I m average in maths,bio, chemistry but i luv physics a lot and score good marks in it,which stream shud i opt aftr 10th?
5th March 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

hi;i just completed my 10th class and i want to become IPSso which steam should i take?.reply soon,,
15th March 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Are the syllabus of maths same for both science and commerce stream?
17th April 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

i am somewhat weak in maths but strongly interested in science ! which stream should i choose after 10th?i do't want to take medical !
27th May 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

hii i am not good at maths and science so which stream should i select in future science or commerece
31st May 2012, 11:15 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

Hello Friend,
As you are stating that you are not good at Maths, i would like to suggest you to take admission into Commerce Group as to have no confusion in your further studies. If you opt for Science stream then you would be having Mathematics as the main subject through out your career. Considering this please take admission into Commerce stream to have a bright future.

With regards
mani
17th June 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

which stream should I take if I'm very good at maths,good at science but a little less intrested in biology?
17th October 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi, im in 9 class.I m gud at every subject.I can even score good marks,i have scored very gud marks sometime n sometime very bad.I m little lazy n moves backward to do hardwork.But can try for doing so.Which stream i should choose after 10th.Plz help me..
17th October 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i m in 9 class of cbse.I m gud at every sub.and though have interest in every subject.And i score gud marks and sometimes bad due to lack of hardworking.I m even lilte lazy.But can try for hardwork.Which stream should i choose after my 10th.Plz help me.
20th October 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I want model question of nstse science and maths exams
4th December 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

which stream should i choose between science and commerce if i have scored good in maths and science but i am interested in business?
11th January 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i am weak at both maths and science what stream should i choose?
14th January 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i am class 10th cbse student and i am very confused about choosing a subject . i am sometimes a good and sometimes a average student
i want to know about career options in science and in commerce. please help and suggest..
11th April 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i have just finished ma high school ICSE exams so, is there any choice like computer with commerce because i want to go far ma computer field....If not so what should i take??
8th May 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should i take i like science but very weak at maths so
14th June 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I am not intrested in science then which stream i should chosse for 11th onwards
5th May 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am intrested in science and little week in maths . So which stream I should go . Please tell me what should I take .
31st May 2014, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Pls. Help me i,have just scored 6.2 in 10th board and I hate maths so,where should I go for except arts....which is suitable course for me
30th October 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I am good in every subject except maths and I am in 10 std now which stream should I choose....
13th June 2015, 12:09 PM
Ronie0309

If you do not like biology then you shall not think about going for medical at all.

You say you have the fear of maths, but I would suggest you to try and find out what part of maths are you not or less afraid of.
For example if you are afraid of trignometry or integration then you should not think about engineering and thus not at all about taking science.

If you happen to like statistics then you may go onto take commerce.
2nd July 2015, 06:18 AM
Unregistered

I'm interested in maths but weak in science especially in chemistry so which subject I should after 10 plzz help me
20th February 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 8 and weak in maths. What should be done by us for him in class 9 for choosing subjects so that he can be on right track of his career
30th April 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I am weak in maths and not interested in MBBS or or engineering. Should I opt commerce or science after 10
3rd March 2020, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm weak in maths but Good at biology so should I take science stream or commerce??
20th June 2021, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I am confused that I should take science or commerce
I get on an average marks between 70 to 83 %u2105
Please help me %uD83D%uDE4F
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?