1st February 2010, 11:53 AM
sunadhiradhika

Is it possible for a student of Non Karnataka to appear for CET exam?

is it possible for a student of non-karnataka to appear for cet exam?the candidate doesnt have family background of karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  2. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  3. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  4. Is it possible for a student of Non Karnataka to appear for CET exam?
  5. Procedure to give CET exam in Karnataka?
  6. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? How much money is required for DD?
  7. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  8. Allotment scheme for an outside student who has scored 137 marks in Karnataka-CET and secured 90% in 12th?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  10. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  11. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  12. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  13. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  14. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  16. When Karnataka-CET will be held? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  17. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  18. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
16th January 2012, 10:09 AM
adlsm

Default Re: Is it possible for a student of Non Karnataka to appear for CET exam?

non-Karnataka students (students not eligible to be considered in the Karnataka quota) cannot appear for the CET. They can only appear for the COMEDK examination.

A parallel entrance test is held by the Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association under the name of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK). This is independant of the government conducted CET and is used to fill some part of the seats of certain engineering/medical/dental colleges in Karnataka
16th January 2012, 04:02 PM
charanjot singh

Smile Re: Is it possible for a student of Non Karnataka to appear for CET exam?

dear,
the CET exam conducted for non medical students has been closed and now only two tests occur at national level which are:
IIT
AIEEE
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?