23rd June 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to fo this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  3. How many Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering seats are available in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering admission in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  5. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17375 rank in COMEDK?
  8. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded after scoring 490 in GATE?
  9. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  10. Which college is better in between Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science and Institute of Engineering & Technology, DAVV to study M.Tech(Electronics & Communication)?
  11. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  12. Which college is good for both M.E. and M.Tech in civil in Karnataka?
  13. Which college should I prefer after scoring 7950 rank in PGCET?
  14. Which are the colleges that I will get after scoring 28.992 for BC?
  15. Names of the colleges in COMEDK for EEE branch
  16. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  17. Which college should I get after scoring 17500 in entrance exam
  18. How many BE(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore? -- [New]
25th June 2018, 08:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

To be eligible to study Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering course in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with at least 35% marks and should have studied English as a subject in 10th standard. So, if you have passed 10th standard from a recognised board, you are eligible to study Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering course from BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?