16th July 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?

Hi friends, I want to join AMET, Chennai for PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology admission in AMET, Chennai?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology seats are available in AMET, Chennai?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  5. Admission procedure to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai? -- [New]
  6. How to get admission in Naval architecture course in India?
  7. Is Naval Architecture course residential?
  8. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?
  9. Information regarding Placement record of AMET University, Chennai?
  10. Colleges in India providing scholarship for GME course?
  11. Which are the best colleges in India? List of government marine colleges
  12. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam in AMET(Chennai) -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  14. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu? I need M.E/M.Tech part time
  15. Where to apply to study Diploma in Ship Draughtsman or Ship Designing course? Is there any course exist similar to it?
  16. List of institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Fashion Technology course in Chennai?
  17. Education Loan scheme to study B.E. Petroleum in AMET University for a candidate whose father is working in UAE and mother is a Teacher in India?
  18. Which stream to choose between computer science and Biology & Maths to become a Marine engineer?
17th July 2018, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join AMET, Chennai for PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai is a pass in BE/BTech in Mechanical, Civil, Aero Engineering, Metallurgy, Naval Architecture, Chemical Engineering, Ship Building, Offshore / Ocean Engineering, Marine Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university. Both Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology course in AMET, Chennai. Candidates have to clear the Admission Test, Personal Interview and Medical Examination for the admission. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?