4th March 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Duration to complete Diploma in Dialysis Technology course? Scopes available after it?

Hello sir, I am in 10th and after it wan to study Diploma in Dialysis Technology course. How much time it takes to completed this course? Scopes available after it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for IAS exam after B.Sc.Cardiac Technology/Dialysis Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is M.Sc in Renal Dialysis best option after B.Sc Renal Dialysis?
  3. Eligibility, fee structure and college for M.Sc in Renal Science and Dialysis Technology?
  4. Diploma in Packing Technology course duration? Colleges and scope available after it?
  5. What are the different subjects consisting the Paramedical course?
  6. Am I eligible to do PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology/Ophthalmology being a B.Sc(Nursing) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study Master in Renal Dialysis after having done B.Sc from Perfusion Technology?
  8. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Diploma in Dialysis Technology after completing graduation in Home Science?
  9. Best government institution in Delhi for Diploma in Dialysis Technology course? How much fees required for it?
  10. List of institutions for MSc dialysis course -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to make my career in Dialysis tech?
  12. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Dialysis Technology) course? Expected earning through this course?
  13. Eligibility for msc in dialysis technology
  14. Colleges offering BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) course in Karnataka -- [New]
  15. List of courses other than B.Sc MLT after class 12th in MLT stream
  16. How to study Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course? Scopes available after it?
  17. What are the scopes and job opportunities available after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Job oriented courses available to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Zoology) candidate? List of colleges and scope of M.Sc(Regenerative Science)?
6th April 2018, 07:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration to complete Diploma in Dialysis Technology course? Scopes available after it?

Candidates after the completion of class 12th examination can opt for the Diploma in Dialysis Technology. The duration of the above mentioned Diploma course is of 2 years.

There are various career opportunities for a particular after the completion of the above mentioned Diploma course.
Below I have mentioned the different posts for which a particular can apply for, have a look over it.
  • Dialysis in Charge
  • Lab Assistant
  • Skill Trainer
  • Medical Assistant
  • Unit Supervisor
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?