21st November 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma enough to get job in a moveable Printing press?

I want to get a job in moveable printing press. I am doing Diploma course in the Printing field. So i want to know if Diploma is enough for this or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Government printing press jobs?
  2. How can I get job in printing press in government sector being a diploma holder in printing technology?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a government job in printing industry?
  4. What are the government job requirements in Printing?
  5. How to take admission in printing press technology diploma after passing Matric in Pakistan? What is the admission process? Fee structure for the same?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the government job in printing industry after crossing 45 years of age?
  7. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  8. Which government jobs i can get after doing Printing Diploma from government polytechnic?
  9. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  10. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in printing technology?
  11. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  12. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  13. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  14. Which course is better among Printing Technology Diploma and BBA?
  15. What are my chances of lateral entry in BE with 54% marks in Diploma?
  16. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  17. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
6th April 2018, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma enough to get job in a moveable Printing press?

It will depend on the qualification that you have. If it is related the work going on in the printing press, then surely you will have chance of selection.

Normally, in private sector jobs, you need to perform well in the interview and must have a good CV highlighting all your skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?