5th November 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a pilot after completing diploma and B.E. courses?

Hello
I am studying diploma now i want to
complete my BE also.
my question is can i become a pilot with diploma and BE????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  2. Am I eligible for Pilot training having completed my Diploma?
  3. Which all courses I have to pursue to become a Pilot after completing 12th? Details of the colleges and courses that I have to join to become a Pilot?
  4. What are the career opportunities in Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing Diploma course?
  5. After completing Diploma in Electronics how can I be a Pilot?
  6. How to become a pilot after completing Diploma in Electronics?
  7. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  8. Can I become a pilot after passing diploma?
  9. How to join as a Pilot in IAF after completing 10th+diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  11. What are the courses that I can do after completing diploma computer engineering?
  12. Which courses to do after completing 3 years diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for Loco Pilot if done Diploma from government recognized college?
  14. Which are the diploma courses available after completing BDS? Institutes providing such course and is DIP Dematology equivalent to Dermatology after completing MBBS
  15. How to join IAF for Pilot after completing diploma in EEE department
  16. Various job oriented courses after Diploma in E&TC?
  17. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
  18. Can I apply for the job of Assistant Loco Pilot after completing diploma in Computer Technology?
6th November 2014, 11:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a pilot after completing diploma and B.E. courses?

Yes, you can become a Pilot after completing Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized University. You have to apply for AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) for Flying Branch.

The age limit for AFCAT Flying Branch is 19 to 23 years. Therefore, if you have this age with your Engineering degree then apply for this exam.

Engineering Graduates and those who have completed their Graduation with subjects like Physics and Maths can apply for AFCAT Flying Branch.

The selection is purely on merit and you have perform excellently in the following stages.

1. Written Exam
2. Interview
3. Medical Examination
4. Pilot Aptitude Battery Test

Hence, be prepared for the above stage if you really want to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force.

For more information visit http://careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?