12th November 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma ITI? What is the salary offered to a Pilot?

Respected Sir, I have completed Class 12th with Physics and Mathematics and now I am pursuing Diploma ITI which will be completed in the coming year. I want to know am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma ITI? Please tell me about the salary offered to a Pilot.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I select to become a Loco Pilot after +2?
  2. Am I eligible for Pilot in PIA after completing diploma in Electronics? What is the percentage requirement to become a Pilot?
  3. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  4. Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot after completing class 12th and ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant?
  5. Is it necessary to have a Diploma or ITI certificate to become a Loco Pilot?
  6. Is it necessary to to have an ITI degree to become a Loco Pilot?
  7. How to become a Pilot after completing 12th PCM?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Loco Pilot Post after completing ITI Welder Trade?
  9. How to become air force officer after completing diploma in EEE branch?
  10. Am I eligible to become a pilot after completing diploma and B.E. courses?
  11. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  12. How to become a Loco Pilot after completing intermediate?
  13. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required? -- [New]
  14. How can I get a job as a Pilot after completing 10th standard? What is the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I become a Loco Pilot?
  16. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I apply for Indian Railway Loco Pilot job after completing ITI? Can I become a Loco Pilot with a weak eyesight?
  18. Diploma in Automobile engineering is eligible to get Assistant Loco Pilot or Loco Pilot job?
13th November 2016, 05:12 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma ITI? What is the salary offered to a Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed Class 12th with Physics and Mathematics and now I am pursuing Diploma ITI which will be completed in the coming year. I want to know am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma ITI? Please tell me about the salary offered to a Pilot.

To become a pilot you should have the following eligibility.

^ You should have 12th (PCM) from recognized board with minimum 50% marks.
^ You will have to join the pilot training institute after completing your 12th.
^ There is total 15 to 20 lakhs rupees, will have to pay for the pilot training.
^ You should have the following license's.
CPL ( Commercial Pilot License)
PPL ( Private pilot license)
SPL ( Student pilot license).
You need to spend 60 to 190 hours for these pilot license.

You have another options to become Fighter pilot in the Indian Air force.

You can join the Flying branch to become fighter pilot.
^ your age limit should be between 19 to 23 years.
^ You will have to qualify the AFCAT.
There are total 3 streams in this test.
You can join one of them.

II Ground duty branch
II Technical branch.
13th November 2016, 10:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma ITI? What is the salary offered to a Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, after completion of this degree, you are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
10th July 2017, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma ITI? What is the salary offered to a Pilot?

I have completed 10the exam with good mark can I become commercial pilot without 12th
19th September 2019, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Sar may I complete ITI diploma of 2 year in electrician trade I am eligible to make a commercial pilot. How to make a commercial pilot after completing ITI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?