22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Nanotechnology course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study PG Diploma in Nanotechnology. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  2. Job Opportunities in Nanotechnology?
  3. What is the scope of Nanotechnology?
  4. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  5. Scope of Nanotechnology in India after doing M.Tech in IT? Any job opportunities in India after doing M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology?
  6. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  7. Scope of nanotechnology in india after m.sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job opportunities in Government organizations after M.Tech. in Nanotechnology?
  9. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  10. Should I go for job or do MS Nanotechnology?
  11. Job opportunities available for ECE Diploma student?
  12. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  13. What's the scope of nanotechnology in Jaipur(Rajasthan)? List of research centers available in Jaipur for nanotechnology?
  14. Information regarding Job Opportunities in Solar Cells or Energy field for Post Graduate candidates in Nanotechnology?
  15. Career opportunities in M.Sc in Nanotechnology and List of colleges of M.Sc Nano technology in India?
  16. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  17. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  18. Job opportunities for Diploma Electrical student?
27th July 2018, 12:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Nanotechnology course?

Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Nanotechnology course are given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Agriculture Sector

=> Medicine Companies

=> Food and Beverage Companies

=> Biotechnology Companies

=> Colleges & Universities

=> Genetics

=> Space Research Centres

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Admin & Accounts Executive

=> Project Engineer

=> Sales/Service Engineer

=> Researcher

=> Lecturer & Professor
27th July 2018, 08:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Nanotechnology course?

After completing PG Diploma in Nanotechnology, you can find jobs in both government and private sectors. You can find jobs in agricultural sector, forensic laboratories, colleges/universities, pharmaceutical companies, food manufacturing companies, space research organisations etc. Here are some of the job positions for which you can apply:

> Project Assistant

> Lecturer

> Researcher

> Project Engineer

> Accounts Executive

> Service Engineer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?