12th August 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur?

I want to join National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur for studying Diploma in Fire Service Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur?
  2. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  7. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  8. How many BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) seats are available in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  9. Diploma in Fire and Safety engineering student is eligible to get an educational loan?
  10. Eligibility to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  11. Course and fee structure of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?
  12. Course structure of Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  14. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  16. Fee expenses of BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  17. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Marine Engineering admission in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  18. How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?
13th August 2018, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur for studying Diploma in Fire Service Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Interested candidates can download the application (http://nifse.in/howtoapply.html) and apply for the admission to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent are eligible to study the Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?