3rd July 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Structure of Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 9747 in JEXPO
  6. Eligibility criteria for JEXPO 2017
  7. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  8. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which college may I get after scoring 4615 rank in JEXPO?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  14. After completing one diploma course can we get lateral entry into another diploma course?
  15. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  17. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology?
  18. Institutions to study Diploma in Printing Technology? What are the scope available after it?
5th July 2018, 10:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?

The basic Eligibility requirement for the diploma in Computer technology is that the candidate must pass class 10th and have a secondary school leaving certificate. The minimum age requirement is 15 years and an entrance exam known as Polytechnic Entrance Exam is conducted by the institute or university where you want to take admission.
6th July 2018, 02:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic is given below.

You must have completed Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

>For direct admission to 2nd and 3rd year diploma courses:

You must have passed HSC from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and higher secondary Education with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

You must completed ITI with minimum 60% marks.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Remove @
9th July 2018, 10:57 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic then, you can pursue after completing 12th or after completing graduation also.
There is no restriction in pursuing Diploma after a particular period of time.
You must have scored at least 50% aggregate to get admission.
No age limit required.
But if you want to pursue from government Polytechnic college then you will be eligible to get admission only after clearing entrance exam.
In private colleges you will get direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?