20th February 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

After completing one diploma course can we get lateral entry into another diploma course?

Sir, I have done diploma from Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology - CIPET but it is not for government jobs so I want to take admission in Polytechnic. Will I get admission directly in second year in any Polytechnic College most preferably around Chennai?

25th February 2018, 06:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing one diploma course can we get lateral entry into another diploma course?

You can not get lateral entry into another diploma course after completion of diploma from CIPET.

Instead of thinking about again pursuing diploma, you should apply for LEET exam for admission in second year of Bachelor of Technology course. CIPET candidates are eligible for LEET exam.

You can apply for LEET exam of your state. After Bachelor of Technology, you will be eligible for many government job entrance exams.
25th February 2018, 11:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing one diploma course can we get lateral entry into another diploma course?

No, it is not possible to get lateral entry in another Diploma course after completion of your Diploma course in different stream. If you are interested to pursue Diploma course in another stream then, you have to take admission in first year of Diploma course as you are not eligible to get lateral entry admission.
15th March 2018, 04:27 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

No, you can not appear for diploma after diploma in CIPET ,
Instead of doing again diploma you should do B.tech through LEET , but you should have 60% marks in diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?