6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?

Respected Sir, I want to do Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering from Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering seats are available in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  4. How may I study B.E(Aeronautical engineering)? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm doing diploma in fabrication technology and erection engineering
  5. Scope of studying Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering?
  6. How to join RAW after passing diploma in fabrication technology and erection engineering
  7. Career options after diploma in Garment fabrication technology?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  9. In which stream i can take admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Fabrication Technology?
  10. Which is the best college for me to take admission in West Bengal with a rank of 80000 in AIEEE?
  11. Eligibility to study E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?
  12. Eligibility criteria for JEXPO 2017
  13. Is there any entrance exam for Aerospace Engineering after diploma in fabrication tech and erection engineering?
  14. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  18. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
21st June 2019, 04:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering course is 55%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?