13th April 2018, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical holder?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I don't want to do BTech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to do BTech in Marine Engineering. So, I would like to know about my eligibility. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BS in Abroad for a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  2. Eligibility to study Integrated BBA+LLB course without studying 12th for Diploma Mechanical holder? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to study BTech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical holder?
  4. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  5. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Possibility to study AMIE Civil for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  7. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  8. Mechanical Engineering Diploma eligibility?
  9. Is it possible to study ECE or CS after Diploma in Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get direct admission to study B.A.(Economics) being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  11. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?
  12. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Eligibility to study Electronics Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate with 63% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Names of institution at Dubai to study BE in distance mode for Diploma holder?
  16. Can I study Nuclear Engineering being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  17. Admission procedure to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT for a Diploma holder?
  18. Eligibility to study MCA without Graduation for PG Diploma holder in Computer Application?
23rd April 2018, 10:09 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical holder?

No, you are not eligible to study B.Tech (Marine Engineering) course after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. To be eligible to pursue B.Tech Marine Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Marine Engineering course from a Government recognised board/ institute. So, being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering, you are not eligible to pursue B.Tech Marine Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?