18th April 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Web Designing in Arena Multimedia?

I am interested to do Diploma in Web Designing from Arena Multimedia. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute.Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does Arena Multimedia offer job assistance to Web Designing Diploma candidates?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Web Designing?
  3. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Web Designing in Arena Multimedia?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Web Designing in Arena Multimedia?
  5. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  6. What short duration course should I opt? I have completed 12th non medical with 76%
  7. Is animation better option after passing B.Tech?
  8. Is it possible to do Game/Multimedia designing course from private institute like Arena? Are there any such courses with course duration of less than 15 months?
  9. Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?
  10. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur? -- [New]
  11. What is the scope of Web Designing and Development course?
  12. Details about Diploma in Graphic Designing & Multimedia course? Which are the institutions in Hyderabad for it?
  13. Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study in IGNOU or in AAASP, Arena Multimedia?
  14. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Web Designing? Expected earning through this course?
  15. Am I eligible to study Bachelor's Degree in Web Designing if pursuing 6 months Diploma course?
  16. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Courses related to Graphics, Designing and Web Designing to study for Diploma Computer Science Engineer?
  18. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing course in Mumbai?
14th February 2019, 11:16 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Web Designing in Arena Multimedia?

=> Diploma in Web Designing is a Diploma Course which provides education about Web Designing.

=> For the admission of Diploma in Web Designing course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The duration of Diploma in Web Designing course is 1 to 2 years.

=> Also, the candidate should have knowledge of computer and internet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?