18th April 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine course in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine admission in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine admission in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine seats are available in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  5. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  7. Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine course?
  8. How many PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine seats are available in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges which offer Geriatric Medicine/Diabetes Mellitus Diploma correspondence course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  12. Is attending classes necessary in NIMS Diploma(Geriatric Medicine) distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to study MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in DGO course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  17. How to join PG Diploma in Diabetes Mellitus or Geriatric Medicine through distance learning mode?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
14th February 2019, 11:09 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?

=> Post Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine is a post graduation course and the duration of this course is 1 year.

=> For the admission of Post Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine course, the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university.

=> Also, you have to appear in the written test in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education because the admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of Merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?