2nd July 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor's Degree in Web Designing if pursuing 6 months Diploma course?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th Commerce and I am currently doing Diploma in Web Designing. It is a 6 months course and after this course I want to do Bachelor's Degree in Web Designing. Kindly tell me I am eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  3. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  4. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do to become a Web Designer pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT? What is the difference between M.Sc in IT and Diploma? Will they include HTML?
  6. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing?
  7. Courses related to Graphics, Designing and Web Designing to study for Diploma Computer Science Engineer?
  8. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphic Designing?
  9. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing course in Mumbai?
  10. Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?
  11. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing from NIFT or NID?
  12. What should I do after 12th(Arts)? My 12th subjects are English, History, Geography, Economics and Physical education
  13. Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Courses other than M.Sc after Bachelor in Chemistry?
  15. Fee structure for bachelors degree in Fashion designing?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  17. Best opportunities in Kanpur after completing intermediate exam from Arts side
  18. Best career options for me after completion of 12th having interest in Animation?
5th July 2015, 11:07 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor's Degree in Web Designing if pursuing 6 months Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my 12th Commerce and I am currently doing Diploma in Web Designing. It is a 6 months course and after this course I want to do Bachelor's Degree in Web Designing. Kindly tell me I am eligible or not?

Yes, you are eligible for the Bachelors degree program in Web Designing. So, first of all you have to make sure that, is there are any good institute that help you in pursuing your Bachelor's in Web designing. As Web designing is not a Course it is simply a Subject that you have to Study in the Computer Science or Information Technology Branch in 6th or 7th Semester of your course. So, you can go for any of these two branch to study your web designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?