7th October 2015, 01:41 PM
koroby

Eligibility and other requirements for Bangladeshi student to do MS in Obstetric and Gynaecology in West Bengal?

I have completed MBBS from a Govt medical college in Bangladesh. also completed FCPS part 1 exam and 2 and 1/2 years post graduation training in obstetric and gynecology. Now I want to study MS in obstetric and gynaecology in west Bengal. what should I have to do now??? am I eligible for the admission? what are the requirements? I want to know details about tha course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply in scholarship for 9th West Bengal Board student?
  4. Domicile of Assam can appear in WBJEE Medical 2015?
  5. Scholarships available for 9th student in West Bengal who belongs to Nepal?
  6. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  7. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  8. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  10. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  11. what can I do after studying BSc Zoology? Which course will I take after passing BSc Zoology?
  12. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  13. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  14. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  15. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  16. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  17. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  18. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?