14th August 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Forensic and Criminology for Bachelor of Physiotherapist graduate?

Hello Friends,
I would like to know that Physiotherapists are eligible for doing PG Diploma course in Forensic and Criminology? I have done my Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I am eligible or not for this course?

1st May 2016, 12:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Forensic and Criminology for Bachelor of Physiotherapist graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I would like to know that Physiotherapists are eligible for doing PG Diploma course in Forensic and Criminology? I have done my Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I am eligible or not for this course?
The eligibility to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science is any degree or equivalent from a recognized university. The course is available in the following universities;

But, you have studied BPT you can pursue your career in the same area. Try not to deviate from your studies. It is always advisable to do further studies in the Physiotherapy field itself.
2nd August 2020, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Forensic and Criminology for Bachelor of Physiotherapist graduate?

Can i opt for pg diploma in criminology or forensic science after bsc it???????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?