19th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Does the Kanpur University provide Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Sir, I am from Kanpur and wanted to study Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course. Can I study it from Kanpur University? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities to do PhD after MBA in Healthcare Management? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
  4. What is the criteria to pursue CDAC course?
  5. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Do the IIMs provide PhD in Management? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  7. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  8. How to do part time course from MS University of Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management?
  9. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management in IICT? -- [New]
  10. How to pursue MBA distance course in health care? I am a Physiotherapist working from past 6 to 7 years
  11. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  12. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management from IIHMs? Details regarding eligibility, fees and entrance exam?
  15. Can a Homeopathic Doctor do CDAC courses?
  16. Whether Post Graduate Diploma in Management offered by MICA is equivalent to MBA? What is the eligibility to join MICA?
  17. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam? I have done PG diploma in hospital and healthcare management from Symbiosis Center for Healthcare Pune
21st October 2017, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the Kanpur University provide Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am from Kanpur and wanted to study Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course. Can I study it from Kanpur University? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Sorry, Kanpur University does not offer Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course. Interested candidates can study the course in other colleges like ICRI. PG Diploma in Healthcare Management consists of management principles, insurance, nursing administration, conflict resolution, pharmacy services, healthcare financing, hospital administration etc. Candidates with a bachelors degree in any discipline like BA, BCom, BBA etc. are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Healthcare Management course. Candidates can apply online for the admission. PG Diploma in Healthcare Management course is available in the following colleges;

ICRI - Official Website

Welingkar Education - Official Website
21st October 2017, 07:28 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does the Kanpur University provide Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Sorry to inform you that the Kanpur University (also known as Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University) does not provide Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course.
Those candidates, who have studied MBBS/BDS/BAMS degree from any university recognized by Medical Council of India, are eligible to do the aforesaid course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?