8th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma course in Travel Management in Leo Academy of Hospitality and Tourism Management. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in LAHTM. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  2. Structure of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  3. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  5. Are there any Degree courses related to Hospitality and Travel Management? How can I get admission after completing 12+Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management?
  6. What should I study to become an Air Hostess being a 10th candidate?
  7. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  8. What is the admission procedure followed for tourism courses?
  9. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management after 12th?
  10. Procedure to get a government job in travel and tourism sector
  11. Specializations available to study BBA(Air Travel Management) in APIM?
  12. How do I get a job in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  13. List of colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management course -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which entrance is compulsory to become Air Hostess and which courses needs to be done?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies? -- [New]
  16. Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Travel Management student?
  17. List of government jobs to apply which are related to travel and tourism?
  18. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
15th May 2019, 11:04 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?

=> Post Graduation Diploma in Travel Management is a Diploma type course and the duration of Post Graduation Diploma in Travel Management course is 1 year.

=> In order to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Travel Management course, the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to study Post Graduation Diploma in Travel Management course is 50%.

=> If there is an entrance examination to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM then you should appear in this examination otherwise not.
27th June 2019, 12:36 PM
sharmasheetal

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?

The eligibility to study PG(post Graduation ) Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM is candidates should have passed their graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
Time Duration is one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?