20th June 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study law after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Respected Sir,
I have passed hslc in 1st division and after that i have taken 3 years diploma in electronics nad telkecommunication engg. from silchar polytechnic, assam. now i want to study law, so am i eligible to study law with my such educational qualification. pl reply.
regards.
janak singh

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech course if completed 3 years Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  3. Am I eligible to study Law being diploma engineer? How many years I have to study?
  4. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  5. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  6. Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  8. Can I get admission to study B.E.(Genetic Engineering) being a Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  9. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  10. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  11. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Details about AMIE course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Electronics and Communication student?
  15. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  16. Is Electronics and telecommunication diploma holder eligible for SSC exam?
  17. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  18. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
13th November 2011, 10:35 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study law after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

You can apply for Law as it requires 12 standard ..
it can be done by applying for entrance exam called LLB
All The Best !!
17th June 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study law after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Respected Sir,
I have passed my hslc in 2nd division and after that i have taken 3 years diploma in civil engineering from Assam Engineering Institute, guwahati. now i want to study law, so am i
eligible to study law with my such educational qualification.please reply.
17th June 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
After passing my hslc examination, i have taken 3 years diploma in civil engineering from Assam Engineering Institute, ghty. now i want to study Law, so am i eligible to study law with my such educational qualification. please reply.
with regards,
xxxx
15th August 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i am complet my deploma in ece in 2011 now i want to study in ambadid system or vlsi designe so sir plece tell me about the best shorterm posibal corses
20th May 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

sir 10 th pass next deploma joint i have fines deploma so am i eligible to study law with my such educational qualification. pl reply.
27th March 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I have passed 3 years diploma in electronics and telecommunication Eng. from polytechnic, Andhar Pradesh. now i want to study law, so am i eligible to study law with my such educational qualification. pl reply.
regards.
9th January 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have passed B. C. A(Bachelor of computer Applications) by distance Education in 2015.
Am I eligible for the study ba llb? What is upper age limit for admission in this course?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?