25th January 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Are there any Degree courses related to Hospitality and Travel Management? How can I get admission after completing 12+Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management?

Respected Sir, I have completed 1 year Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management after completing class 12th now I want to pursue my Graduation in the same field so I want to know are there any Degree courses related to Hospitality and Travel Management? How can I get admission after completing 12+Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
11th September 2017, 09:34 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Are there any Degree courses related to Hospitality and Travel Management? How can I get admission after completing 12+Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed 1 year Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management after completing class 12th now I want to pursue my Graduation in the same field so I want to know are there any Degree courses related to Hospitality and Travel Management? How can I get admission after completing 12+Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management? Please answer as soon as possible.

If you want to do degree course in hospitality and travel management after having one year diploma in same field, the best option for you to degree is bachelors in hospitality and travel management. Here below are details regarding bachelors degree course in hospitality and travel management course:-

:- Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelors course in hospitality and travel management is 1+2 or equivalent qualification in relevant field from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of bachelors degree course in hospitality and travel management is 3 years.

>> After having bachelors degree in hospitality and travel management you can apply for job in areas like Hospitals, Transport sectors, Sports and tourism, Hotels and restaurants etc.

Career Options after Bachelors in Hospitality and Travel Management:-

>> Travel consultant.

>> Event organizer.

>> Fast food restaurant manager.

>> Hotel manager.

>> Catering manager.

>> Public houses manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?