8th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Structure of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study PG Diploma course in Travel Management in Leo Academy of Hospitality and Tourism Management. Can you please tell me about the structure of this course so that I can know about it?

17th March 2023, 05:02 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Structure of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?

the structure of the PG Diploma in Travel Management offered by Leo Academy of Hospitality and Tourism Management is as follows:

Duration: 1 year
Semester 1:
  • Tourism Industry and Operations
  • Tourism Products and Services
  • Tourism Marketing and Sales
  • Hospitality Management
  • Business Communication
  • Foreign Language - I

Semester 2:
  • Travel Agency Management
  • Airlines and Airport Management
  • Tour Planning and Itinerary Preparation
  • Tourism Laws and Regulations
  • Financial Management
  • Foreign Language - II

The above course structure includes both theoretical and practical aspects of travel and tourism management. It covers topics related to the tourism industry, hospitality management, tourism products and services, travel agency management, airlines and airport management, tour planning and itinerary preparation, tourism laws and regulations, financial management, business communication, and foreign language.

Regarding the fee expenses, it's best to directly contact the Leo Academy of Hospitality and Tourism Management for the latest information on the fees for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?