8th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?

Hello friends, I want to apply for PG Diploma course in Travel Management in Leo Academy of Hospitality and Tourism Management. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in LAHTM. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  2. Structure of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  3. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  4. Admission procedure to study BBA(Air Travel Management) in APIM?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for tourism courses?
  6. Are there any Degree courses related to Hospitality and Travel Management? How can I get admission after completing 12+Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management?
  7. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management after 12th?
  8. Procedure to get a government job in travel and tourism sector
  9. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of institutes offering PGD in Travel & Tourism Management in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Paramount Airways Training Academy? -- [New]
  13. Chances to study PG Diploma in Risk Management from IIMs? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
  15. What should I study to become an Air Hostess being a 10th candidate?
  16. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
20th March 2023, 10:54 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam to take admission in this institute to study PG Diploma in Travel Management.

The admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Travel Management is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
20th March 2023, 02:52 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?

You have to give the entrance exam after qualifying the exam you can take admission in this institute to study PG Diploma in Travel Management.

The admission procedure is,those candidates who have completed their graduation degree from a recognised university can do PG Diploma in Travel Management.
21st March 2023, 10:54 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in this institute,you must have a graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

And also have to appear in the entrance exam and have to qualify it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?