5th May 2011, 01:02 PM
mishelgt

Admission in B.Tech in Tamilnadu after passing diploma?

i am a diploma holder .. i need admission to btech in tamil nadu. pls help....

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  3. How to get btech admission after diploma in IT?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  5. What kind of entrance exam is conducted by IEI for the admission in AMIE-B.Tech for diploma holder?
  6. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma course?
  8. How to take admission for BTech after diploma?
  9. How to apply for Tamilnadu diploma nursing council after passing 12th?
  10. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?
  12. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  13. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed?
  14. In which engineering colleges can I get after passing diploma with 85% in EEE department? What is the cutoff marks in Tamilnadu or Coimbatore?
  15. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  16. How can I get admission in NASA after passing diploma in ETC
  17. How to take admission in B.Tech CE department after diploma in computer engineering?
  18. List of colleges providing part time diploma course in Kerala and TamilNadu? -- [New]
16th January 2012, 02:48 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in B.Tech in Tamilnadu after passing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishelgt View Post
As a diploma candidates your eligible to apply for B.E course , But your not provide in which stream your belong from Diploma course .

B.tech :- Bachelor Technology . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester with practical Training . There is good scope for B.tech course .

Specialization in B.Tech course :-

-Aerospace Engineering
-Applied Mechanics
-Biotechnology
-Chemical Engineering
-Chemistry
-Civil Engineering
-Computer Science & Engineering
-Electrical Engineering
-Engineering Design
-Mathematics
-Mechanical Engineering
-Metallurgical Engineering
-Materials Engineering
-Ocean Engineering

Eligibility criteria for B.tech course in Tamil Nadu :-

The applicant should be complete 12th board Examination in science stream or equivalent Examination . The applicant should be study the subjects like physics / chemistry / biology and Mathematics etc.. in 12th Examination . The applicant score above 60% percentage of marks in 12th Examination . The admission of B.tech course is based on pure merit list . So the applicant have to score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .

The applicant should also crack the any one of the national level engineering entrance like AIEEE / GATE / IIT JEE Examination . This Entrance examination score card are acceptable in tamilnadu engineering colleges / Universities .

AIEEE :- All India Engineering Entrance Examination . This Examination conducted by CBSE for every. If Applicant aspiring to apply for this Entrance Examination then you should complete 12th Examination in science stream from recognized university . Applicant should score 50% percentage of ,marks in 12th board Examination . Final year candidates are eligible to apply for this Examination or the candidate waiting for 12th board Examination result are also eligible to apply for the examination .

Syllabus for AIEEE Examination is consist of Physics / Chemistry and Mathematics etc...

Important Notification for AIEEE Examination :-

-Last Date for online Submission: 31/ 12 / 2011
-Date of Examination (Off-line): 29 / 04 / 2012
-Date of Examination (On-line): 07 /05/2012 To 26/ 05 /2012

Best Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu :-

-Hindustan engeering college
-SRM University
-National Institute of Technology
-Thiagarajar College of Engineering
-Sri venkateswara engineering college
-Velammal Engineering College
-Anna university
-Cresant engineering college
-Vel Tech Technical University
-Park College of Engineering and Technology
-Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics
-Indian Institute of Technology
-Panimalar Engineering college
-Sathyabama university
16th January 2012, 04:31 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Admission in B.Tech in Tamilnadu after passing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishelgt View Post
Yes, definitely you can join the course. You can join the course through lateral entry scheme. Pass in diploma from a recognized University is the educational qualification required to join the course. The qualification must be obtained in a connected stream to which the candidate wishes to pursue in the B.Tech degree. Each University requires a specific percentage of marks to join the course. The admission to the course is carried out n the basis of an entrance exam. Those who satisfy all the above requirements can seek admission to colleges anywhere across the country.

14th May 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I finished my 2 with maths-comp in this academic year. Can I take bio-tech course? Pls help me
15th December 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Do you offer any scheme to award BTech degree for a candidate who has completed course of study in any other Indian university and passed in all papers except two, ie., one in the Third semester and one in the fourth semester? Please reply.
24th January 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering. I want to know that tamil Nadu has any entrance exam for BE. Like GEET
25th April 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I am complete diploma eee I can study b tech
17th December 2020, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance test for btech for diploma passedout candidates in tamilnadu
9th February 2022, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How to join anna university in after complete diploma ..
Which exam can i write to join in anna university after completed diploma??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?