24th March 2018, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?

I want to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in YRS Polytechnic. So, I want to know that which entrance exam I need to give for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  2. How many seats are available for ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  4. Entrance exam available to study Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  5. Can I write the CET exam in Bangalore? I've done diploma in Bangalore from M.V.J Polytechnic and want to sit in CET exam in Bangalore
  6. IIT JEE Eligibility Criteria for a student who is qualifying a 3 yrs diploma(polytechnic) in CS trade? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. After polytechnic diploma what is best to study?
  8. How can I study Polytechnic Diploma course without appearing in any entrance exam being a 12th student?
  9. How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Tamil Nadu?
  11. Part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any class?
  12. Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic? -- [New]
  13. Can I do Part time Polytechnic diploma course?
  14. Entrance exam to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  15. Is it possible to complete diploma course without attending the class?
  16. Can I get admission to BE ECE after Diploma ECE?
  17. How to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course through Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam?
  18. Can I do any part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any classes?
29th April 2018, 04:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?

To get admission for pursuing Diploma ECE course in YRS Polytechnic, you have to appear in Joint Entrance Test (JET) conducted by PBSTE and IT Chandigarh. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to apply for JET. After qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be allotted a seat for pursuing Diploma ECE course in YRS Polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?