24th March 2018, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in ZIST?

Hi, please tell me about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in Zenith Institute of Science & Technology(ZIST) for Diploma in Civil Engineering course. Please tell me asap.

29th April 2018, 04:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in ZIST?

To get admission for pursuing Civil Engineering Diploma course in ZIST, you have to appear and qualify the DET examination conducted by DTET, Odisha. You have to submit the 10th standard marksheet, Transfer/ Leaving Certificate, Caste Certificate and DET rank card during the DTET counselling process to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering course in ZIST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?