16th January 2017, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh Polytechnic, Bhajan Pura, Delhi? Cut off marks of previous year?

Hello sir, Which entrance exam should I apply to get admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh Polytechnic, Bhajan Pura, Delhi? Cut off marks of previous year?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Ph.D admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh university?
  2. How to take admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University Hisar
  3. What is the eligibility of journalism course? I have completed graduation from Chaudhary Charan University
  4. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  5. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  6. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  7. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  8. How to apply for Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LlB admission? Date of admission and procedure?
  9. How to apply for MSc Biotech in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut? From where to get the application forms?
  10. Which one should I choose in between M.Phil and Ph.D to become a Scientist after M.Sc Botany? Procedure to get admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut?
  11. Eligibility to apply for M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) course in Chaudhary Charan Singh University for M.Sc postgraduate?
  12. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  13. Which colleges offer diploma mechanical through correspondence by AICTE?
  14. Does Chaudhary Charan Singh University offers M.Phil in Mathematics in distance mode? -- [New]
  15. Which college of Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University offer PhD in Human Development & Family Studies?
  16. Top Ten BCA Colleges in India?? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  18. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?